So we got back from Hilton Head late Sunday night. We had an hour and 45-minute flight delay and I kind of lost my temper towards the end. Then again, Dad kind of lost his, too, and he looked a little sillier than I did.
Anyway, enough of that malarkey, here are some photos from Hilton Head. We had a great time, eight days on Hilton Head Island just living it up. We had two 2-bedroom condos - Mom, Dad and I were in one with Uncle Brian, Aunt Tasha, Isaiah and Eli, and Nana & Papa shared a Condo with Uncle Kenny, Aunt Suzie, Hannah, Luke and Sophie (also known as The Soph Dog).
If you're wondering how the week went with the family, here is a snapshot of it. This is Eli, who was my roommate for a week, and, yes, that is a diaper on his head.

I got completely off my sleep schedule and had no idea what the difference between night and day was... needless to say Dad and I had frequent 3am and 4am play times, which was fun for me, but he may have a different take. (Editor's Note: Dad does not have a different take. He honestly loved the middle-of-the-night play time, too). My life became a series of 3-hour naps and I never knew where I'd wake up - the beach, the pool, the condo, Piggly Wiggly (the grocery store)... it was fantastic.
The weather was great - in the 90s and sunny every day, and we spent a lot of time at the pool and beach.
When my Uncle Brian gets home I'll post more photos because he took a bunch of good ones, but for now this is what I've got.
Here's me hanging out with Dad at the pool, having a good ol' time.

Here's me after the pool in my post-swimming jumper, very comfy.

One night Mom and Dad went out to dinner and I stayed home with Nana, Papa and all my cousins. This is Papa and me having a laugh. Oh, and his hair isn't always that out of control, just one of those hair days for Papa.

Here's Mom, Dad and me when they got back. Mom was lookin pretty cute in her dress. Dad was in pants that weren't even ironed... as usual.

And here's a picture of me at the ocean for the first time. I absolutely LOVED the ocean at night with the wind blowing and my feet in the water. I often just sat in the Bjorn giggling.

Well, that's it for now, I'll have more photos early next week. This week it's just good to be back home where Mom, Dad and I are back in the swing of things, but are still in that vacation state of mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment