Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yummy

So tonight I was lounging around in my Bumpo chair

Mom and Dad were eating and I couldn't stop staring at their food, so we decided that I was finally going to eat some big people food. Not a cheeseburger or crab cakes, mind you, but something other than the milk, so we busted out the rice cereal and I got after it.

And then I got after it a little more...

And then I took a breather...

And then I remembered how much I liked it and I got after it again...

And then, finally, I was done.

We're not sure just how much I actually ate because, as you can see, the food was everywhere; but I sure was content. Only thing is, next time Dad said he's going to give me a bath after we eat rice cereal, not before.

No comments: