Saturday, August 2, 2008

Uncle Brian's Back!!!

So remember when I told you that when Uncle Brian gets back I'll have more vacation pictures for you? Well, he got back today and I got my hands on some of those photos I wanted to show you all. Had to go through about 7,841 pictures that he took over the course of two weeks, but we got what we wanted.

First of all, I have to tell you that the best part of my vacation was the fact that I got to hang out with my cousins all day, every day. I just loved sitting in the walker watching them run around, talk, scream, laugh, play, the whole nine yards. So to start things off, here are a few photos of the Motley Crue.

Here are Luke, Hannah and Isaiah at the beach.
And here is Sophie picking lint out of Eli's belly button. See, Eli wears a lot of linen suits to work every day so he often has lint in his button, which Sophie gladly cleans out for him. One day she actually found a cheeseburger in there.

And here's all of us back at the beach up on the life guard's chair. If you see at the top, Dad is in the photo. Yeah, he wanted to be in the photo so I had to hold him up on the chair... not sure what he'd do without me.

So there they are. Now you know why I had so much fun; I mean, just look at them. Now it's on to some photos of little ol' me on my first trip to Hilton Head.

Here's me snoozing hardcore in the cabana at the pool.

Here are a couple shots of me at the beach.


Here's me hanging out with Papa, he's making me laugh. What he doesn't know, and we won't tell him, is that I'm laughing AT him in this picture, not WITH him.

Here's me with my 1970s hairdo. There's a good chance you could take this photo and transport it to 1974 and I would fit right in. Hell, I don't think anyone would be surprised if you told them I was sitting in the chair listening to "I Think I Love You" by The Partridge Family.

Lastly, here's a great shot of Dad, Mom and me at the beach. Yes, that's a wifebeater. Yes, people still wear those things. No, it's neither normal nor acceptable. But it's my dad, so he gets a free pass... just this once, though.

No comments: