Yep, two days in a row, consider yourselves lucky. Anyway, here's the scoop on the name. In the hospital it was whittled down to two options until they finally decided the morning after Mabel was born.
That's when Mom turned to Dad and said, "Well, Dad, you could always call her MJ." This, as most of you probably figured, brought Dad to elation as he has conspired since before I was born how he could get one of his kids named after the legendary Chicago Bulls hoopster. Mabel and I royally screwed it up by being girls. Apparently there was even .04 seconds when I almost became Michael Jordan Finley... actually, knowing Mom it was probably less than that.
So without further ado, here are some more pics of MJ.


Wait, wrong MJ... Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Mabel Jane.
Here's a good shot of me with Mom & Mabel and then me with Dad & Mabel (I had to do Dad's hair before the photo, I like some elevation in Dad's hairdo).
And lastly, here's me, just tickled pink about my new little MJ.

1 comment:
When is scottie pips gonna be born? those girls are gonna need a MAN around the house to protect them!!
Post a Comment