So we all know my birthday is coming up on February 10 but since Mabel was scheduled to make an appearance on the EXACT SAME DAY Mom decided to give me a celebration a couple weekends ago... and I actually got two parties in one day.
First, it was a jump/bounce/slide party at Pump It Up with my some of my toddler cousins and friends. Check out this slide, I conquered it quickly.
And a turn with Dad
Eli and I played hoops and fell down a lot.
Uh... did I mention there were donuts?

Then, after a short nap we headed over to Uncle Brian's house and I had my second birthday party of the day. This one I shared with Eli, whose birthday was last Sunday. The whole family gang was there and we had a lot of fun.
Here's my cake that Nana made and decorated, Shedd Aquarium style.
And for that, I thought she deserved a bite of my cake.
This is a trumpet that Aunt Suzy got me. For advanced players such as myself, we play this puppy upside down.
Oh man, I love my birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment