Okay, so here's the deal. Before Mae was born every time someone said, "So how do you think Finley will be with Mabel?" I heard Mom and Dad's reaction, which usually went something along the lines of, "It's going to be a disaster," or "She's gonna be a nightmare" or "We just hope she doesn't leave Mabel on someone's front porch."
So what did old Finley Ames Skertich do? She went and turned the table on them, folks. Check out these pics for proof.
And then I told her how old I was.
A little backrub for Miss Mabel.
And here are some more good shots of just Mabel. But before we get to those I'm gonna brbl glbm rybapl
Sorry, I was saying before we get to those I'm gonna gobble up some pineapple. Okay, back to the Mabel photos.
And for more updated photos, CLICK HERE to go to Finley's Fotos Gallery.


No comments:
Post a Comment