Anyway, dad took pictures of my three month birthday photo with Charlie the Bear but somehow he lost them, so without further ado - here is my four-month birthday photo with Charlie the Bear, and below are my one and two month photos.
Just a side note: During the photo shoot I was hungry, and Charlie started looking like a chocolate cake, so I tried to eat him. It didn't really work and I ended up falling all over the place, but at least we got the photo shoot in. Now I know what you're thinking - "But Finley, you don't even know what chocolate cake tastes like." Au contraire, my friends, mom loves chocolate cake so much she has given me every little detail about how it tastes, so I, in fact, do know what it tastes like, and that's why I tried to eat good ol' Charlie.
As you'll see, at the end of the photo shoot I needed to take a rest so I just laid down on Charlie's lap. He's a forgiving old bear, and didn't hold a grudge.
First, my one-month photo (I kind of look drunk in this picture...)
Then, my two-month photo (I kind of look like Clint Eastwood in this photo)
And, drumroll please, here is my four-month birthday photo
And here's where I mistake Charlie for a chocolate cake and go for the jugular
And here is Charlie and me relaxing after a long, stressful photo shoot
1 comment:
"Here I am mistaking Charile for Chocolate Cake.." Funny!
Post a Comment