So mom and dad went to New York for the weekend. Mom had a retail therapy session and Dad got it done at the Yankee game with some friends. I stayed the weekend at Nana's and we had a blast.
Dinner with all the cousins on Friday, a breakfast picnic on Saturday morning, some bumming around with Nana, a bath, the whole sha-bang.
I also decided that by the time Dad got home on Sunday night I'd be able to play the piano, so I propped myself up with some pillows and practiced all weekend at Nana's, and if you click on the video you'll see the result.
I needed Dad to scoot me down for the last note. I know, pretty freakin good, right? Notice how at the end I look right into that camera. The bright lights don't scare me one bit. Bring on Madison Square Garden! Bring on The Chicago Theater! Bring on... some breast milk, I'm hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment