First, earlier in the week, I was playing by myself on the couch with my rings and when mom and dad turned around, they realized that I had gotten the rings around both my arms. So they snapped this photo - It was my own little circus trick.
Then, later in the week, I had a nice long snooze on mom and dad's bed, once I had dad's t-shirt to sleep with. Don't worry, it was a clean one; not too sure I wanna be hanging with a t-shirt that dad has been running around in all day.
Then on Friday, I had a program at my day care - Rainforest. I got dressed up in a swimsuit and they had my whole room up on stage dancing while Wipeout played. I wasn't up for dancing too much, so I just hung out in my bouncy seat, watching them boogy down with their subpar dance moves. Earlier in the week when we were practicing I busted out some Michael Jackson moves and one of the girls got mad because she thought I was showing off (which I was). Don't know if any of you have seen dad's Michael Jackson moves, but they're a spinoff of those; only mine actually look good.
After the show, a pic with the Momser.
Then, today we went to the park down by our house and boy do I love hanging at the park.
I like to sit or lay on the towel and when that breeze blows through, I get really excited.
Here's a shot of dad and me just hanging out together. I can't wait to go back next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment