Monday, August 19, 2013

School Days

Okay B&Gs (that's Boys & Girls), so first day of school today. Not a huge ordeal for me, I'm kind of an old pro. Got into class to find 4-5 of my best friends in the same Kindergarten class, so we're running the place over there.

Not only that but as you can see I'm rocking a pretty sweet school uni.



Mae was rocking her first day as well.  First a few pics at home with The Kid...


And then it was off to school.

Little different story for Mae as it was literally her first day of school, like ever, but luckily she has the same teachers I had last year and in the same room I was so after Day 1 she's probably already the Mayor of that joint.

She even tried to call me on my cell phone from her classroom but I don't have a cell phone so that obviously didn't work, so she probably called Buddy after that.

No comments: