Yep, I'm into alliteration with my blog post titles lately, just accept it.
Okay, so the boys stayed last weekend for a sleepover and man did we have fun. First off, we got Pax into the party a bit. Yes, that is chocolate on Mabel's face from a chocolate chip cookie.
Then later we played this game called Spot It. Basically you have these cards and there is a card in the middle and you have to find something on your card that exists on the card in the middle. It's a game of mind speed... and the boys and Mom and I were about to find out we were WAY overmatched.
But first, check out that photo above, see Pax back there just kicking it. Yah, right there, behind Mabel. Yep, that's his whole life, just laying around, kicking it (oh, well that and pooping but that's a whole nother story).
So back to the game, check me out, I'm not paying attention enough...
And even when I was, I could not keep up with the Bel. She absolutely owned it.
The last card was laid down, the cards were counted and Mae topped us all with 19 matches. She even beat Isaiah who is quite the mental giant. And here's the thing, we were all trying as hard we could, getting all stressed out while Mae just kept going, "Hmmm, let me find a match - LIGHTNING BOLT!"
Well, congrats Mae, I'm proud of ya on a legitimate victory. It's not every day you're showing off the smart side of you.
Oh, and yes, if you look closely you can still see chocolate on Mae's face a few hours later. Pretty sure it stayed til morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment