Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Devil's Night

So it is Halloween and oh man, what a great day. So great that I decided I'm wearing my costume again tomorrow.

I went with a raccoon outfit and grandma sewed my tail to the back of my yoga pants (no, I don't do yoga, just the type of my pants).  And Mae was going to be a nun, which woulda been just amazing, but she went with a witch instead.




After school we headed out for trick or treating with our cousins...





And then we went to Nana's so we could visit buddy. His costume was incredible, he went as a black labrador retriever; I mean, does that look authentic or what?!




Got a great picture with Nana and Grandma before we headed back out for trick or treating by Nana's house.



And then when we got home I went to bed while Mae divided up her candy.


Dude, don't even think about messing with her Tootsie Pops.

No comments: