Then it was time to give him his cards we made for him. Mae went first...
And Mae gave Dad one of her vintage Mabel Jane signature kisses for Father's Day.
Next up was me. First I gave him the cards I made him...
And then I gave him the gift I made him to wear all day, a pretty sweet necktie that I could've actually sold to Nordstroms to sell on their tie rack, but I decided to skip the easy money and instead give my Dad something he could wear on his special day.
Later, while everyone was getting ready to go to the pool, I drew pictures for him all over my arms and legs. Rainbows, sunshines. I even wrote FINLEY MABEL BEST FRIENDS.
We headed out to Nana's later in the day and got a couple more good shots in with dear old Dad.
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.


No comments:
Post a Comment