Got our first snowfall on Friday night so yesterday morning after soccer practice we got after it right away.
First stop was snow angels. I rocked mine out and was pretty happy with the finished product.
Then we worked on Mae's snow angel which... needs a little work because she was so stuffed into her snowsuit that she couldn't move her arms well enough to get the angel's wings. The outcome was so bad we didn't even take a picture of the finished outcome.
After angels it was on to the main event - SNOWBALL FIGHT! First it was Mae and I vs. Dad...
Then Mae and Dad conspired and were making snowballs behind my back...
Til I displayed my ninja snowball fighting skills, snuck up from behind and...
BLAM! Got pops right on the noodle with one.
Mae could barely move but had the time of her life anyway.
Got inside and it was hot chocolate time.
No comments:
Post a Comment