Saturday, December 24, 2011

And to All a Goodnight

Okay, so it's Christmas Eve and I'm about to go to bed because apparently Santa is going to be here in a couple hours, or so says the App that Dad bought today.

Anywho, left Santa a couple things under the tree because, well, he goes through all this trouble getting other people stuff so I made him a little something-something. It's an extra sleigh. This is in case his breaks down for any reason, he can hook Dasher and the boys up to this one and keep on humming along. Stacey, Finley and I thought of it a couple weeks ago.

Also, today we were eating a snack and talking about what we were going to leave Santa to eat because we had no sweets in the house - no cookies no cupcakes, nothing. So we decided we were going to leave him chips and salsa. I know, right? But I think he's gonna love it because it's Grandma Lammel's homemade salsa, so it's not like we're just leaving him some salsa, this is the real deal.

And if you look closer you'll also see I left him a bowl full of granola to bring up to the reindeer, we figured they'd love that. And I drew him a picture. It's a fish, a distinct type of fish that no one has actually ever seen before.

Okay, gotta get to bed. And to all a goodnight!

No comments: