Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Summer Lovin

Well, Summer is definitely on its way out and I thought I'd give you an update of what's going on in our house lately.

There's been some time spent on the potty...
Some time eating chocolate...
Mae's still doing her thing at the kitchen table...
And on the floor...
It's still nice enough to be outside, so that's been fun...
A little more time spent on the potty...
Yes, I know my underwear is on in the photos where you see me sitting on the potty... don't worry about it - I'm employing a new strategy to this whole potty-training thing.

Oh, and Mae is climbing all over God's creation. Here you can see she has climbed the water bottles...
And not quite sure about how to dismount.
So that's that at the Skertich household. I've got all my opposites down, I've got all the sounds of letters down, I'm counting to 50 and beyond, and Mensa called but I told them I'm a little busy right now eating some grapes so they should call back later.

No comments: