Yep, a few weeks late. In fact, Mae's closer to ten months than nine at this point but without further delay, here she is with Charlie.
As you can see, things are a little bit different this month than in months past. For example, here is Mae at five months, all chill, nice and calm sitting next to Charlie (actually it looks like she just woke up from an 18-day nap...)
And here is Mae these days, either giving Charlie the latest World Wrestling Federation body slam move, or CPR, one of the two.
If you haven't been around Mae lately, here's my take - it's like we live with a wild animal in our house. I mean, seriously, she is either climbing, falling off something, eating pear from four days ago off the floor, bumping her head, soiling herself ten times a day.
I mean, I started this whole thing off with some civility and thought she might strive to reach the lofty goals I set. It's basically like she looked at the road I paved and decided she would just throw up on it.
All that said, she is the love of our lives, a real snuggler and I wouldn't trade her for anything.
Back to the photos. No, it is not my nine month or 16-month or anything else, just thought I'd slip one in of me with old pal Chuck, for old time's sake.
And as usual, here is Mae, in her seat, just a complete mess. Don't worry, those are beats. I know, Jesus, she looks like a medic from the front lines of WWII..
No comments:
Post a Comment