Tuesday, August 12, 2008

6-Month Bday Alert

So Sunday was my 6-month birthday, and you know what that means... yep, photos of Charlie the Bear and me.

First, though, let's not forget about my 5-month birthday even though Dad seemingly forgot about it and missed posting photos. I have to say that after all those guilt trips I finally got a birthday card on my 5-month birthday. The Richmans came through with flying colors… thank goodness at least someone cares about me.


So we've arrived at my 6-month birthday, and as you can see, I’m bigger than Charlie the Bear now. With each passing month my desire to eat anything in sight is exponentially increasing, and good ol’ Charlie began to resemble a slice of Pequod’s pizza, complete with oregano, parmesan cheese and some red hot chili peppers. Needless to say I spent much of the photo shoot trying to eat him.




Oh, and I'm sitting up now all by myself. I gotta think I'm kind of a child prodigy with this whole sitting up thing. And if I continue to work at it, every single day, eat well, stay away from the booze, don't fall in with the wrong crowd, listen to gospel music, do the dishes, and stay focused, I've got a shot to qualify for the 2024 Summer Olympics, which I'm hoping will be held in Hilton Head. When I set that world record for Sitting Up, you can all say that you saw it in me way back when, that you knew I was headed for greatness; that I was Phelps-ish, Phelps-like, Phelps-ian.


No comments: