Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Laughing Matter

I know it's been a couple weeks but I'm back in action. And hopefully this one will be worth the wait.

So last night Dad and I were playing and all of a sudden he started whacking me with the rings, and man, I just loved it.



If that wasn't enough, this one's got some real deep belly laughs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finley, thanks sooo much for the great giggles. It is 6:50am and I am on a road trip with my mommy and daddy in Jackson,Minnesota and that just started our morning out great. I'm a little behind in reading blogs since I have been so busy the last few weeks starting my own blog. Hope to see more great video in the near future

Anonymous said...

omg, laughing so hard I'm crying! love it!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Very funny bobo! Peace and see you on Wednesday.