Sunday, November 6, 2016

Prime Pumpkin Time


So it was an... interesting Halloween this year, to say the least, but we made a weekend of it, that's for sure.

Friday night we did cousin pumpkin carving night with Eli and Sophie, huge success.





Then Saturday we hit up a couple Halloween parties. I got Pax ready for the Ninja reveal...




And we were on our way.

By the way, I was an archer. Don't mistake me for Robin Hood. And please tell everyone else so they stop asking me if I'm Robin Hood.

And it's a pretty good thing we got that picture of the three of us together dressed up, because that would be the last time we were dressed up for Halloween festivities. 

Monday came with a party at Mabel's school...


And a napping Ninja (wait, do ninjas nap? I really don't think ninjas nap).

And I am not pictured because, well, I spent the afternoon and evening throwing up and laying down. I managed to rally a little bit and sit on the porch with dad passing out candy while Mom, Mae and Pax trick-or-treated with Ana and Sid. Oh, and check out Mae's face paint. Mom did that. Wish I had a better close-up because it was so good. When Mae's mouth was closed she totally had the side tongue wagging down and to the side.


All in all we'll look to avoid the stomach flu when this puppy comes around next year.

No comments: