Here's me in my office, just working it.
My first song was a little bit of an awkward song from a timing standpoint, but that didn't really bother me.
The second song was a duet with Miss Victoria. This one is called Tennessee Traveler and although I rushed one note and was a beat ahead of her near the end, she caught up seamlessly and I don't think anyone really noticed. I had so much fun up there playing, it was fantastic.
Back-up video for Tennessee Traveler duet can also be seen by CLICKING HERE.
Oh, and then we did this, which was really fun. We took a picture with Nadia after she and I got done with the recital... and then I had my photo editor go back and pull a few photos from previous years of us so you can see how much we've grown. Kinda fun.
Then...
Now...
Whew! Okay, well, that was a lot of fun. Four more days of school and I'll no longer be a second grader!






No comments:
Post a Comment