Mae making some clay snowmen she named Fred and Cutey, but not before getting sassy after school on Pajama Day.
Making some Christmas cookies with Mom and I'm giving Pax a hand.
Then it was over to Nana's for pseudo-Christmas Eve (Uncle Brian worked on Christmas Eve so we celebrated on Dec. 21 at Nana's).
Nana and Papa
Eli and me
Papa and Luke or "Wuk" as Pax calls him.
Patrick and Elijah Patrick
Then, after gifts were exchanged we headed for the living room and all took turns at the piano playing Christmas songs. Even Uncle Brian took a turn, which turned out to be pretty funny as he was trying to remember a song he hadn't played in about 15 years.
Then Dad took to the keys and we really got things going. We played dozens of Christmas songs and sang along.
And Mom and Pax even broke out his new band instruments he got from Nana for Christmas and they rocked the backup music.
And before I bid this Christmas post adieu, I thought I'd share with you a little Christmas sister love.








No comments:
Post a Comment