tick...tock...
tick... tock...
And then, in the blink of an eye, he arrived! Paxton Oliver Skertich was born at 11:03am on May 11, 2013. He was equipped with a pretty sweet head of hair, just like Mabel and me, and that was that (more to come on his hair a little later). Here he is about 4 minutes after he was born.
About an hour later sisters got a chance to go see little Pax, so we headed upstairs to say hello.
After that we headed out to Nana's for a few days where there was a whole lot of this going on.
And then a couple days later we headed back to the hospital to meet Pax again.
Check out the view from his room, high class, that guy.
And just like another little person I know (hint: 3 years old, lives next door to me upstairs at our house), apparently this guy likes his thumb already. Kinda strange, I mean, this binky thing is amazing. I should know... 5 and a 1/2 years later and I'm still rockin the bink.
Oh, and when we came back by the hospital, I taught him a really good trick:
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Well, more to come from the day but I'll leave you with this beaut!







No comments:
Post a Comment