Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mae Day! Mae Day!

In honor of my widdle buddy, I thought I'd take a look back. As some of you know, Mabel turned three last Sunday, so let's go on a little history adventure, shall we?

This is Mabel Jane on the day when she blessed this world with her presence. Funny thing is, I don't think she weighs that much more now than she did on this day.


Before we start skipping to the annual photos here's Mae at one month old, just chillin. 


Here's Mae right around her first birthday. I chose this picture because my photo editor told me it is his favorite photo of all time, simple as that.


Here's Mae on her second birthday, just rockin the piggies and getting ready to blow out her candle.


And here's Mae today, a few days removed from turning three, in her brand new apron that she got from her friend, Kim. Also ever-present you can see her new Blackhawks hat. I asked dad to take me to the store to get a Blackhawks hat and when Mae woke up from nap she really wanted one, too, so we went back and got her one.


And so it is that I say happy birthday to the lovely and talented and always bursting with fruit flavor, Mabel Jane Skertich. You are the love of our lives and the light of our home (I know, super deep, right? But it's true, Mae).

No comments: