Tuesday, May 15, 2012

If You're Happy and You Know It...

Go to the zoo! That's what we did today, and it made us, well, happy. I'm pretty confident in saying we have the best nanny in the world. Notice I did not say the city or even the country. I know that's a bold statement, but I'm going with it. In fact, we don't even call her our nanny, we call her our best friend, Stacey.

She took us to the zoo today and we did what we always do with Miss Stace:

We made funny faces


(Solid tongue face, Mae...)

We mosied (that's definitely not how you spell that word but again, I'm going with it)...

We laughed


And then we made funny faces again before she went home... well, at least two of us did. This is our moose face with our antlers, and that's Mabel's "I know it's only 5:00 but I'm ready for bed" face.

We're happy, and we know it.

No comments: