Monday, March 12, 2012

Finley's Music Festival

So there's this thing on the Mac computer called Garage Band and basically you can make your own songs by just picking instruments to play and then layering the tracks, etc.

Well, Dad was showing it to me the other night; he would play instrumental parts and I would pick the ones I wanted.

You should give this a listen - this is the track that I created and we call it Finley's Festival. We threw a couple photos over it so there was something to look at while you listened (but only a couple, seriously, just two).

The first photo is of me holding a chicken, which I thought went appropriately over the banjo music. Then the second photo is of me smiling really big and beautiful, which I thought went well over the big and beautiful piano solo.

Anyway, enjoy, this will probably not be the last time DJ Finish (that's my DJ name when I rock the 45s on Wednesday nights in Bucktown) mixes up some sweet melodies and gives you a listen.

No comments: