So about a week ago was my last dance class for the session and the teacher let us bring someone along to dance with us. Naturally, I brought my fellow dancing sensation, Mabel Jane, who loved it so much she made Mom and Dad sign her up in her own class.
It started out with some pre-dance stretching; Lord knows you don't want to pull a calf muscle or you'll find yourselves on the sidelines watching.
We were the second group to go so we got a little glimpse of what was to come, though Mae found herself a little anxious to get on the floor.
Here you can see me in the background doing a move called, "And the World Was Watching." I do not have even remotely have a clue as to what that just meant... in all honesty, I just made that up (but looking back on it, that sounded pretty legit).

Take a look at that picture again - check out Mae's sparkly tutu (too-too? to-to? sorry, Dad here - absolutely no idea what the correct spelling of that would be). She was born to wear that thing.
And finally, this move is called "The Sunrise" and I'm not kidding about that one.
All in all Mae and I had a great time and even more fun is that one of my best friends, Corinne, is going to be in my class starting next session in a couple weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment