Then we got all geeked up for my actual birthday and hit up Pequods Pizza for my birthday dinner on Thursday night, February 9, where Mom and I basically took some glamour mother-daughter shots, they were that good.
Got a shot in with Dad, too.
Did I mention Mae is attempting to battle Dad and me for "biggest pizza eater in the family?" Mae, how bout getting some of that pizza IN your mouth.
Then we went out again the night of my actual birthday to Nightwood restaurant in Pilsen and went home and had yet another round of cupcakes.
I'm exhausted... birthday week... aaahhhhhhh.
Oh, and this is completely unrelated but Mae got this really cool lion mask as a birthday gift from her friend, Kim, and somewhere along the way she flipped it upside down and created a homemade Baby Bjorn for her little buddy, Mouse.
Oh, and that's his actual name - Mouse. I told her you can't name a mouse Mouse, it would be like naming a cat "Cat." But she keeps insisting that it is completely rational and the mouse's name is, in fact, Mouse... oh, and in case you were wondering, that is jelly all over her cheeks from a bagel and jelly breakfast thinger she had the other morning. Notice a pattern here with food all over her face? Yes, I bet you do.

1 comment:
YAY! a mention - thank you! i am so glad the mask is being put to use. is mae able to fit the home phone in there, too?
Post a Comment