Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So I'm at the park today and these kids are playing in the playhouse and I go to walk in and this little dude says, "Sorry, can't come in here unless you can read" and slams the door in my face.

Did I get discouraged? Did I hang my head? No, sir, not this gal. Old Finley Skertich went home and got out the flash cards and the puzzle letters and had at it.

And, little man, I'll see you tomorrow at the park, and I'm gonna walk right in that front door and usher you out and change the rule to "Sorry, can't come in here unless you're cool."

1 comment:

Harper said...

super sweet fin, i'm impressed. I better not let my dad see this though, he already thinks I should know my letters really well by now so this will just add fuel to that fire. You'll have to help teach me this summer. Btw, I love watching your dancing video over and over!!