Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Gives?

Hey Fin, what gives? I mean, I thought this was Finleys Beginleys but the last three posts are all about Mabel… I mean, what's up with that?


Okay guy with awesome hair but interesting ribbed tank top, you've got a really good point. Mom got me some new clothes so I'm about to break it on down - here comes FINLEY'S FASHIONISTA SHOW!!!


First off, ladies and gentlemen, an average pair of blue shorts and a shirt with a bunch of designs. Okay, so I coulda started with a bang but I figured I'd kick this thing off a little more conservative - GOP style.

Next up, a tutu. This, you should know, is for my new dance class that I take. I showed so many moves around the South Loop I started getting recruited nationally. But I decided to stay close to home so I'm now dancing at the Hubbard St. Dance Studio downtown.

So you know how I made fun of big man's ribbed tank top? He sent it to me, and I paired it with my new skirt. Thanks, ribbed-shirted big man.

What, did you say there's some mud outside? Oh dear Lord, what are we gonna do? I'll tell you what I'M gonna do, I'm gonna throw on my rain boots.

And last but not least - TA DA! It's March and I'm coming in like a lion, a lion with a brand new swimmiesuit, baby!


No comments: