First I let my belly hang way out and I mix it all up
Monday, November 23, 2009
For Goodness Sake
So here's the deal - I'm in love with dessert, particularly pie. In fact, I love pie so much that I call ice cream "pie." So the other night we had apple pie with a side of... well, pie.
First I let my belly hang way out and I mix it all up
Then I take the biggest bite I possibly can
Then I wash it down
And then, for effect, I break it down like I'm one of Beyonce's backup dancers. This hippie hippie shake was so serious you woulda thought Chan Ramero was in the house. (The Chan Ramero reference was for the Baby Boomer readers of this blog. I was also showing my versatility as not many 21-month-olds can go from a Beyonce reference in one sentence to a Chan Ramero reference in the next. Keepin it real, folks, and making a living out of it.
First I let my belly hang way out and I mix it all up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment