Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grin and Bare It... All

Okay, so you remember the post about my horseback riding, right? Well, the other night we were hanging out and Mom said, "Hey Fin, why don't you try some bareback horseback riding." Well, after taking off my clothes and jumping on old Ralph, Mom had a very quizzical look on her face... apparently I didn't know that the "bareback" applied to the horse...
SIDE SADDLE!
Then it was off to the kitchen where I proceeded to put my shirt on... and Dad's hat.

Oh, and did you see that word I put together with my fridge letters - TUXJSHME - that actually means "soggy cereal" in Croatian. If you're a five-year-old kid over in Dubrovnik and you're misbehaving all day, your mom will make you eat tuxjshme for dinner... I won't mention any names, but I know some kids who are lucky they live in Chicago and not Dubrovnik; that's all I'll say.

Okay, then things got really crazy after dinner, when I proceeded to go "Spring Break '95" to help Dad put the silverware away. I'd like to thank my managing editor for the censor bar. I mean, everybody loves a cute baby booty but this blog is G-rated... okay, well, maybe PG, whatever.

No comments: