Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Easter!

Wait, I know, I'm about a month late, but you all know why, so let me just jump into this post (hopefully without hurting myself)... wait for it... wait for it... okay, hopefully you got that one.

So, we moved into our new home at 1341 S. Indiana Ave. in the South Loop (Unit H, I might add). And right after we moved in Grandma Lammel came to stay for a whole week! So I got to spend just about every waking hour with her for seven days straight. And a few days into her trip Nonie came from New Hampshire and she stayed for a week, too. And then Good Friday became Great Friday because Grandpa Lammel arrived for Easter Weekend.

Here's a breakdown of some of the many wonderfully fun things we did that week.

I blew bubbles with Grandpa in my park (yes, I'm calling it mine, now).

I played in the sandbox with Grandma. Grandpa actually MADE me that sandbox and it sits right out on our patio so I can play in it whenever I want.

I ate one of Nonie's famous meatballs. Dad calls Nonie's meatballs his death row meal... like if he was ever on death row and was given his choice of a last meal before being executed, he would have to have Nonie fly in to Chicago, make the meatballs and take them to the Joliet Prison.
I colored Easter eggs with Dad.
Easter morning we went to Church at Old St. Pat's.
Then Dad's whole family over for dinner. We ate some mean cuisine and then headed out into my park for some play time.

I had an egg hunt in my beautiful Easter dress.

Eli taught Grandpa how to play t-ball.

Back inside Nana and I put things on our heads (silly, Nana).

Isaiah read me some books.

I watched The Masters with Papa.

And Mom and Nonie spent some quality time together.
Whew, what a week. This post could've been much much longer - I mean, a LOT happened in that week - but I figure that was a lot of photos to digest.

God, it's good to be back.

No comments: