Dad is in a basketball league on Tuesday night with his buddies and this past week I went to his game. His team's name is Beaver Truck. I have absolutely no idea what that means and when I asked him he just changed the subject; started talking about geothermal energy and how it requires no combustion and it's less expensive than energy generated by coal and blah blah blah.
I think Beaver Truck is some secret Marquette code or something that I don't have the ability to crack. As the kids are saying these days - "whatev."
Anyway, Dad's team lost but I didn't really care because it's not whether you win or lose, it's how much you eat for dinner that really counts... at least I think that's how the saying goes.
As you can see, I'm pretty close to being able to palm the ball.

LOOSE BALL - GET ON THE FLOOR!!!!

I know this looks like a travel, but it's not... it's only two and a half steps.

I really wanted to get out there - no chance that little #2 dude in the yellow could handle my killer-crossover dribble.
No comments:
Post a Comment