Here's Dad reading me stories at the end of the night. This book is about Cordorouy's Birthday. His friends get all crazy and surprise him with a birthday party, it's pretty radical. I, however, will never have a surprise birthday party thrown for me because my Dad is a Ninja and I have obtained some of his Ninja ways, and Ninjas don't get surprised by anything.
Here, Eli, you put on my sock and I'll put on your shoe. Let's hit the road.
This is a game we play, Dad thinks of a song and then I play it... he's having a rough time coming up with one in this photo. You know what he chose after finishing this thought? Josh Groban! Josh Groban! I mean, seriously, Dad, you can't rock out on this piano with Josh freakin Groban! If you see an L at any point in the next 30 seconds it stands for Lame, and it belongs to my Dad; please return it to him.
Man, this whole walkin thing is gonna be soooooo cool.
I'll tell ya what else I really love, it's a snack before bed. I mean, bananas, yogurt, deep dish pizza with crushed red peppers, cordon bleu. You name it - I'll eat it, and I'll have a good time doing it.
We are family - I got all my sisters and... well, I don't really have any sisters but you get the point.
No comments:
Post a Comment