I'll keep the lingo short because I have a ton of fabulous pictures to share, off we go...
Here's Aunt Erica and I playing Miss America, which I just loved.
Here's Grandpa hanging out with me while I ate breakfast. I'm looking forward to some fishing with Grandpa when I get old enough.
Here's Grandma and I, first reading a book and then at the Arapahoe Warriors gymnasium. Grandma and I had a great time getting to know each other a little better.
And I have to show you what was on the wall. Yep, that's Mom on there, who STILL holds the 100m and 200m school record, still holding up after 12 years - see S. LAMMEL. Yep, Mom's a superstar. Wait, there's more. The second photo is a picture of the basketball records and she still holds the free throw percentage record. An impressive 83% career average... in fact, I think Michael Jordan's career average was 84%, but I bet she's a better Mom than he is.
So that was a lot of fun but my favorite thing to do was play with the beads. Grandma had a bin with probably 40 necklaces in it and I loved to sit in the living room and just put them on and take them off.
Okay, future posts to look forward to are our follow up trip to Denver from Arapahoe and my 11-month photos (which are already four days late, DAD!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment