Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brushin My Chops

So I've got two teeth now, I know, it's a huge ordeal. And I gotta tell ya, there's good things about having teeth and bad things. One of the bad things is that you can accidentally bite your finger, which is just not cool. This morning I was pounding down some bananas when all of a sudden - WHAM! - I bit my index finger pretty darn good. Didn't feel good, I'll tell ya that.

But then there are the good things - like I think I look pretty cute when I smile with those two bottom teeth just sittin there. And I can actually bite through a cheerio now instead of grinding it up with my gums.

And best of all, I have teeth to brush. So we got a toothbrush and some toothpaste and I had my first go at brushing my teeth. And I loved it. You all should try it, it's fun.



Oh, and just for good measure, I thought I'd show you a picture of my buddy Eli. He is my cousin that I hang with all day at Nana's house and he's pretty cool. He and I are soulmates when it comes to putting away a plate of food. I mean, I can eat but this guy can really hammer it down. And sometimes, he's so into his food he doesn't even notice when there is asparagus on his head.

No comments: