So after a long week moving and the last push on Thursday lasting 18 hours officially, we are finally out of our condo. I am now a temporary resident of Palos Park, living with Mom and Dad at Nana and Papa's. I gotta tell ya, it's nice having a lot more space (and carpeted floors... and no 40mph breeze coming through the windows) to crawl around.
Let me tell you, though, I have a new best friend now that I've moved into Nana's. He is Boss, Nana's dog. He's a black lab and I love to watch him everywhere he goes. I go outside and throw him the ball, he sits by me when I eat (just waiting for me to drop some food on the floor) and he always lays by me when I'm playing.
He also lets me tug on his fur and I love it when he kisses me because it tickles.
He's a little clip of the two of us hanging out. Man, he makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment