Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

So ever since I was born my Dad has called me "Bug." He said it started because Finley Bug was a natural little nickname for me and then he dropped my actual name. So I'm nine months old and I don't really know my name yet because half the time I'm being called Bug.

So it was only fitting that I was going to be a bug for Halloween. So I won't go into a long drawn out blog post here because the pictures are what counts. But I did go to my Dad's Aunt Janet's house for a big Halloween party and all my cousins and second cousins were there. There were 17 of us in all and we had a lot of fun playing Halloween games on the porch in the back and just being dressed up for Halloween.

Here goes





And here is my friend Kacey. Dad babysat her every day over the summer when he was 17 years old and now she's getting to the age where she can babysit me. And her mom babysat my Dad and Nana babysat Kacey's mom, so this thing goes back quite a ways. Anyway, she was an awesome cowgirl for Halloween.

No comments: