Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Two Stooges

So I'm assuming some of you are shaking your head like, "Finley, there are THREE stooges, not two." Yeah, yeah, I know, but seriously, in this photo below my dad is, obviously and as usual, a stooge. And I'd even go so far as to call myself one as I can get rather silly with all the diapers I can fill up, but my mom is not a stooge. She is filled with awesomeness, takes great care of me and is really cute, and is the only one in the photo below that does not have a stooge hair-do.

For those of you not familiar, a Trifecta is a sports term for when you gamble on a horse race and hit all three horses correctly to win, place and show.

Some people call it a family, but I call my little 3-person clan of mom, dad and me something more special.

So without further ado (and without Freddy Adu), I bring you My Trifecta.

No comments: