Saturday, April 26, 2008
Finley's Got A Boyfriend (Na, na, na, na, na)
I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend, his name is Jake Crotty.
Jake is nine months old, so he is literally robbing the cradle by dating me, but we don't care, we're in love. Interesting family trees here - My grandpa went to high school with Jake's grandpa, then my Uncle Brian went to high school with Jake's Uncle Tim, and then Dad and Jake's Dad met freshman year of high school at Mt. Carmel, drove to school together every day, and have since become best of friends. So it's kind of destined to be that Jake and I would be boyfriend and girlfriend.
I knew Jake was coming to visit today so I got up, took a bath and put on my best outfit - my snazzy leg warmers - to impress him. We both threw up a lot while he was over for breakfast, so it's literally destiny. Only thing is, Dad said after Jake left that Jake's Dad was going to have to pay for the wedding because he used to skimp Dad on gas money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment