So our school had its first ever Dads and Daughters dance and I gotta tell you, it was a HUGE hit.
Mae and I got all dressed up and dad got, well, about as dressed up as dad likes to get, and we went out for pizza with Mom and Pax and Colin and Steph and Sid and Ana. Our best friend Ana goes to St. Helen too so she and Dad's friend Colin went with us to the dance.
Before we left, here was Pax with my shoes on, a little confused about what the heck was going on.
Pre-dance pic.
At the dance with some of our besties...
Here's Mae and I with Nadia and Shea.
And up on the stage cutting a rug.
Oh, and here is my friend Josephine. We took a picture of her and Mae because they had the exact same shoes on.
Just a huge success.
Oh, and we got a photo done at the dance and for the next few days Pax kept it at the breakfast bar and had it keep him company while he ate.




No comments:
Post a Comment