Well, it's getting to be the end of Summer so I thought I'd share a few random goings-on. First off, remember my last post where everyone was sick and then we got better.... well, everyone is sick AGAIN! I got a fever again two nights ago, Pax has a fever again and Mae doesn't have a fever yet but she's acting like such a maniac we're pretty sure one is coming.
ANYWAY, here are a couple shots Natalie took of us on a recent warm day (before we got sick) doing what Mae and I do best.
And I know I haven't shown you a lot of Paxton pics lately. Well, here is one we really like - it's him sleeping in bed with his wolf. Yah, he basically lays on his side and pulls the wolf into his face to fall asleep. Then sometimes he rolls to his back (as he did here) and brings the wolf right with him over his face.
And here's the little man with the big smile.
And lastly, we went to a street festival on Sunday (right before we realized I had a 102 fever) and Mae got probably the best face paint either of us has ever gotten. She requested a blue jaguar and though I was skeptical that the woman could pull it off....
She nailed it. And here she is back at home with Mommy Lion.




No comments:
Post a Comment