Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppin Down the Bunny Trail

So I'm like, "Mae, here's the first egg I found and it has chocolate covered raisins in it. Now this easter bunny tries to be tricky so in order to find all the eggs we're going to have to have a strategy going in and we're going to have to execute."

And from there, we took care of business. I mean, come on, the egg in the light trick?

Hey Mr. Bunny, Mae's still like 22 inches tall so anything near the floor she has a pretty good handle on.


In her potty... again this year...?


In my shoe? Seriously? Sly, but not sly enough.


Then it was time for Mae to assess the situation.


Later in the morning we were off to Nana's for Easter brunch and to spend the afternoon. Got some great cameo pics with some of my favorite people...




And our favorite furry friend.


Awesomest cousins alert!!



Then the big egg hunt began at Nana's and Mae sprinted out of the gate.


Afterwards, we counted up our earnings - I walked away with $10.28 and Mae had about $9.37.



And then Mae got into the Easter Spirit when she saw there was someone who didn't get any eggs. Got to hand it to that kid, she's always looking for someone to give some love to. This time it happened to be Buddy, who finds himself on the receiving end of a LOT of Mabel love.





No comments: