HEY FINLEY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!
Well, young fella, let me tell you. Below is a picture of Mae and me laying on our air mattresses. Well, those air mattresses transform into what we call our "puke boats." See, when we get the stomach flu, we get our puke boats out, blow them up and hang out on them til we're better (hence the pots next to them).
So where have I been? Well, let's see. Dad got influenza A a few days before Christmas, Mae got a virus after Christmas, which morphed into an ear infection. Then I got the stomach flu right after the New Year, then Mae got it and then Dad and Mom got it. In the meantime, Dad never got better and now has a nice cough. In the mean-meantime, Mae went from the stomach flu into a really bad cough which was diagnosed the other day as a double ear infection. Then last night, after steering clear of all the fever, cough and flu sicknesses in our house, I went back to school and picked something up and now I've got a fever, runny nose and a cough.
So where have I been? Down and out, dude, down and out.

No comments:
Post a Comment