So last Friday we had a pizza party with Isaiah and Eli. We spent the afternoon preparing. First we got the table ready...
I know, in that last photo Mae looks like she's gonna wreck somebody up, it was because we didn't have a sign (she's big on signs, apparently). So we made a sign for the door and she felt good enough to make silly faces for the camera.
Then there was a knock at the door. First we thought it was going to be Isaiah and Eli, but it was in fact Jay Cutler's dad and his friends, Mr & Mrs. Snedley, who were on their way to Soldier Field but saw the Pizza Party sign and decided to see what it was all about.
I offered them a glass of milk but Mae flashed them her "get the hell out of here I have a pizza party about to take place with my cousins" face and they left abruptly, but only after Jay Cutler's dad threw an interception.
A short while later Isaiah and Eli showed up, we had our pizza party and all was right with the world.







No comments:
Post a Comment