If you've had enough posts about me holding animals, well, go find yourself another blog because I'm back in action with my furry friends here at the Farm out by Nana's house.
Papa's version of "birdie time!" and mine are very different. His takes place on the golf course and mine takes place where the air smells of the pleasantries of manure.
Rockin the rooster
Here's me digging the duck. And here's the thing about Mae around the animals, she likes to kiss them all... a LOT. She also likes to pet them and play in their cages and what not and then put her thumb in her mouth. We figure it's only a matter of time til she has the bird flu.
Bel's a pretty happy kid with a bird in her hands.
You should get a little closer to his food, Mae, I'm sure he just loves that at feeding time.
A bit later we went Kernel diving.
Moo-eese!
Before we left, Nana and I rode on the back of the haybailer truck and then we all posed for one last one.
No comments:
Post a Comment