So today was my first day of school. First, last night, we had to make a poster of a bunch of stuff that I love and love to do. So here's my poster.
Let me explain a couple things for those of you who can't read very well...
1. Okay, right underneath the picture of me jumping in the puddle is the word "swim," which I love to do.
2. Right above and to the left of Dad's head in the black and white photo is the word "bike," and just to the left of that is a picture of me on my bike.
3. Right underneath the black and white photo is the word "read," which I'm doing pretty consistently nowadays.
4. Also, in between the black and white photo and the picture of Isaiah and me are pictures of me on the swings, which is probably one of my all-time favorite things to do.
5, Then, as you can see, I've got some pictures of people and things I love - Mae/Mom/Dad, puddle jumping, my stuffed animals and of course, Isaiah.
Okay, here we are, morning-of, and Dad is getting a little emotional so he's taking lots of pictures. Here are a few.
Best friend alert! Don't know if I've ever posted a picture of Miss Stacey or not but in case I haven't, some people call her my nanny. I say "blah" to that business - nanny shnanny. Miss Stace is Mabel's and my best friend.
And then here's us at LoveBugs, which is the name of my school. That is kinda funny because my nickname is "Bug" and a lot of people love me so it's kinda interesting that I go to a school called LoveBugs.



Anyway, first day was a huge success - in fact, when Mom and Dad picked me up to go home and I got in the car I was so sad I started crying. When they asked why I told them I didn't want to go home, I wanted to stay at school. I'd call that a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment