Friday, June 17, 2011

Story Time Squared

So Mae is like, "Whoa, Fin, if you know how to read, hook me up. Let's do this, I love stories." So we hopped up into Mom and Dad's bed and I was reading her some books and then - Mae? Mabel? Mae, we're over here, dude.

Okay, better, but now she's posing for pictures.


The next day we found ourselves in the midst of her books again and this time she paid a little more attention. I mean, how many times do I have to tell her that "correspondence" starts with a "c" and not a "k"? That's why her intensity in this session was so important.

And then a couple days later I was reading in the chair and she wanted to join. Following along pretty well until...

it was either the story itself or my delivery, but either way, I lost her.

Ah, you give them wings and they just fly, don't they.


No comments: