So out to Nana's we went on Easter and had a fantastic day.
Mae had herself a whole bunch of fun on the deck.
This pretty much sums up the essence of Mabel's little life... backwards.
And she took a breather every so often with her best buddy, Buddy.
I took a few swings at it and as I rounded second base during my home run trot I just screamed, "FEMINISM!!" whatever the heck that meant.
Had ourselves an egg hunt. Buddy thought he had this one hid but I showed him a cupcake and he moved his head... jackpot, pink egg!
Eli apparently thought our egg hunt was dangerous enough that he should keep his helmet on.

Even Mae got into the egg-finding mission.
And then we had a nice Easter dinner. As you can see here, Eli was not crazy about the fact that he had to sit with three girls, add to it that we were all on one side of the table and that made him even more aggravated. He got over it when he found out we were having sweet potatoes... man, that dude loves sweet potatoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment